Skip Bayless

VolStudent5

Vandy grad.
Yet happens to be a Complete dumbass.
But is smart in that he is a Professional troll.
So he does get paid.

Anything else you can add to this list?

He's not a dumbass; he just plays one on TV and watches as people get angry over what he says.

In the two times the giants beat the pats for the Super Bowl he wrote the Giants off.

Nicknamed the Diabolical Hater.

Huge Tebow fan, purposely brought up tebow with no relation to spurs heat finals game last season which was obviously planned.
Convinced that tebow can be a nfl qb, and if I recall right luck doesn't belong in the same sentence as Tebow which I find astounding when they are talking about as nfl qbs not college careers.

He's a helluva lot smarter than you think and he's playing a character on TV to be honest. Skip is old school and he's paid his dues. He's also a walking encyclopedia of sports knowledge.

Same for Stephen A Smith, "however" he's a bit of a race baiter and doesn't have the lengthy résumé that Skip has.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
He's not a dumbass; he just plays one on TV and watches as people get angry over what he says.

This! He used to be a pretty good journalist. Now he just says stupid stuff to get people to watch, and it works. If you don't like him, don't watch.

Bayless is a sports historian and is very knowledgeable. However, he is the classic heel/shock jock/whatever you want to call him. Darn good at it, but very easy to see if one is more than just a casual sports fan. He's there to bring in ratings, period.

Bayless is a sports historian and is very knowledgeable. However, he is the classic heel/shock jock/whatever you want to call him. Darn good at it, but very easy to see if one is more than just a casual sports fan. He's there to bring in ratings, period.

I watch firsttake because they are a analysis tv show of teams, athletes, etc.
Also Bayless and Stephen a smith I'm entertained by them including their strong disagreements. It's like Green arrow and hawkman on espn. They are like grumpy old men.
Those are two super heroes that also are known for disagreements including the Justice League's place in politics.

Bayless also has mocked Flacco as Fluko, if he gave a speech to the Heat it would be to stink it up.

Sooners fan for college football.
Dallas cowboys, San Antonio spurs, and I don't know if he has a pro baseball or hockey team that he's a fan of.

He's a helluva lot smarter than you think and he's playing a character on TV to be honest. Skip is old school and he's paid his dues. He's also a walking encyclopedia of sports knowledge.

Same for Stephen A Smith, "however" he's a bit of a race baiter and doesn't have the lengthy résumé that Skip has.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think there are some topics that purposely brought up because you know Stephen a smith and Bayless Are going to disagree.

VN Store

Back