The Official make fun of the Cleveland Browns Thread

The most terrrble organization in sports. Fired a coach that loved the browns after 1 year. Just add that with the thousands of other blunders made by them over the last 3 decades.

browns-jersey.jpg

Y! SPORTS

They should be using Hoyer.

Is it only two winning seasons since returning in 1999?
That's a large amount of futility.

The Browns are 77-163 since 1999, tied with the Lions for the worst win percentage in the NFL.

I remember the teams led by Bernie Kosar that lost in the playoffs in the 80's. Ernest Byner and especially Eric Metcalf were fun to watch. I had no idea that would be the last time they were good.

I remember the teams led by Bernie Kosar that lost in the playoffs in the 80's. Ernest Byner and especially Eric Metcalf were fun to watch. I had no idea that would be the last time they were good.

That team ended up moving to Baltimore and won 2 Super Bowls.

Reactions: 1 person
Pro football talk slings more ish against the wall than anyone.

I wouldn't put too much faith in it.

Just saw the trailer for Draft Day. I thought Arian Foster was supposed to be in that movie.

So word is before next year's draft, the Browns will be getting new "cutting edge" uniforms, and the new Bucs' uniforms were hinted at.

As puke-worthy as the new Bucs' uniforms are, I can't imagine what crap Nike might have planned for the Browns. As much as the Browns have sucked and as bad as the color scheme, to me the uniforms are classic. I really hope they don't screw them up too much.

Released 2 QBs in 34 minutes today

Well, I mean, they're more than likely drafting whichever QB out of Manziel and Bridgewater that Jacksonville doesn't in the draft.

(I'm presuming the Texans - unless O'Brien just falls in love with Matt Schaub or Clowney - take Bortles post-combine)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back