Incognito's lawyers comments

I can't believe anyone ever felt sorry for Martin. Guy is a complete fake, and was just looking for a nice settlement from the Dolphins and the NFL. Even if that meant ruining the career of one of his best friends.

Last edited:
I can't believe anyone ever felt sorry for Martin. Guy is a complete fake, and was just looking for a nice settlement from the Dolphins and the NFL. Even if that meant ruining the career of one of his best friends.

Oh yeah I am sure that's it.

Did you read the text messages from Martin? Clearly, these two were friends until Martin decided he wanted a nice fat check.

So a second year starting NFL tackle for an 8-8 team just got up and quit for a check? When he could make much more playing in the NFL? How much money has Martin made from this? Has he sued or threaten to sue anybody?

I don't know who or what to believe but thinking that a second year starting RT on a 2nd round pick salary scale with a college degree decided to quit and make up a cockamamie situation about being bullied to make a quick dollar is crazy.

Martin was on a four deal for a guaranteed $5M along with a $2M signing bonus, not counting incentives. Not too mention any other future contracts he could earn.

I highly doubt he thought he could get something along the line $12-15M from the NFL.

Martin was on a four deal for a guaranteed $5M along with a $2M signing bonus, not counting incentives. Not too mention any other future contracts he could earn.

I highly doubt he thought he could get something along the line $12-15M from the NFL.

Please explain your theory then. Why would he exchange joking texts where he tells Incognito that he's going to have another player sodomize him with sandpaper condoms, and then go cry to the league about how poorly he was treated?

He was upset that he was doing a piss poor job at OT, which is why they moved him to RT. So he played the race card, pathetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
It's not as one sided as Martin made it seem. However, it doesn't mean he didn't feel bullied/pressured from it.

He was butt hurt because he was benched and labeled one of the worst linemen. He's pathetic and weak. He points the finger and watches an entire locker room and fellow lineman get crucified by the media for three months. They defended themselves. Martin has done nothing but throw empty allegations without any detail that is legit. Incognito should sue him for defamation.

Please explain your theory then. Why would he exchange joking texts where he tells Incognito that he's going to have another player sodomize him with sandpaper condoms, and then go cry to the league about how poorly he was treated?

He was upset that he was doing a piss poor job at OT, which is why they moved him to RT. So he played the race card, pathetic.

Good lord man no offense but you're beyond pathetic. So I guess you would have no problem with somebody saying things like this to you

We are going to run train on your sister. She loves me. I'm going to **** her without a condom and cum in her ****.
Hey, Jmart's sister is in town. Get the plastic sheets ready, she's a squirter.
I'm going to bang the **** out of her and spit on her and treat her like ****.
Hear your sister has a wolf-puss. A fat, hairy *****.

Yeah I guess Martin is a scum bag for being angry and upset about these things. Its one thing to insult one another, that happens. Its a whole other thing to insult one's sister. If you honestly believe that Martin is a punk or pulling a race card for being upset about insults like this then you deserve to have your ass kicked as bad as that fat slob Incognito does.

Care to revise your statements?

Incognito's texts are quite disturbing. My first impression was that the texts sent were between friends and I know if anybody took half the stuff said between my friends and I out of context we would all look like terrible people. Then you find out that his behavior has a pattern and he not only abuses his "friends" but also the trainers and at least 1 female at a charity event.

The NFL needs to get rid of players like him or they will end up with the thug reputation the NBA had a few years back.

Care to revise your statements?

You win. With the new evidence out, it makes more sense. The text he sent about raping incognito with sandpaper condoms were his attempt to fit in. But overall it does seem like he had a very hostile work environment and the dolphins turned a blind eye to it.

Incognito's texts are quite disturbing. My first impression was that the texts sent were between friends and I know if anybody took half the stuff said between my friends and I out of context we would all look like terrible people. Then you find out that his behavior has a pattern and he not only abuses his "friends" but also the trainers and at least 1 female at a charity event.

The NFL needs to get rid of players like him or they will end up with the thug reputation the NBA had a few years back.

That was my thought too.

VN Store

Back