Official Super Bowl XLVIII thread

Nerd-Vol

I say seabuzzards by a field goal with a game losing drive by Peyton manning.

Or Denver wins by 14 even with manning throwing two picks and throwing for 208 yards. I dunno.

Massive troll job

Listen. I want Peyton to win. I really do, but I just question that weather, and his defense to put him in a spot where he has to try to force things.

Call me names or whatever, but I only see this game going two ways. Denver winning resoundingly or Seattle eeking out a victory, secured by some mistake by Peyton that the espn will roast him for.

Last edited:
Listen. I want Peyton to win. I really do, but I just question that weather, and his defense to put him in a spot where he has to try to force things.

Call me names or whatever, but I only see this game going two ways. Denver winning resoundingly or Seattle eeking out a victory, secured by some mistake by Peyton that the espn will roast him for.

This is what makes it seem like a troll job. Losing is one thing...Manning has like 45:2 ratio in terms of comeback victories to blown comeback attempts.

I think Denver can be strong if they get Peyton going AND the running game going.

Which team has a faster offensive tempo?

Reactions: 2 people
I think Denver can be strong if they get Peyton going AND the running game going.

Which team has a faster offensive tempo?

Broncos, although they aren't as fast you think.

They are slightly above average in tempo.

Reactions: 1 person
I think Denver shuts down Lynch and Manning leads offense to a 23-10 victory.

Seattle has an exceptional defense but there is not a player on their roster with Super Bowl experience. Peyton is on a mission and I believe that the Broncos' defense is on a mission as well; their goal is, above all else, not to be the weak link that they were last season in the playoffs. Peyton will be exceedingly patient; he will use the running game and short, high-percentage passing game, as he did last week vs. the Patriots, as a combined ball control strategy. The other Big Orange will emerge victorious.

Broncos. Peyton is on a mission and I can't see him being denied. Plus, the broncos having 4 players and a coach with SB experience compared to Seattle who has nobody with experience is a big plus.

Looking at the weather forecast, it's a lot more favorable. Granted, it's still cold but the game time temperature will be hovering around 32 and there is no precip expected.

The cold doesn't concern me as much as wind and precip. Peyton torched the Titans with temps in the lower teens.

VN Store

Back