If you were Coach John Fox.....

Chilmonty

Obviously, ESPN HATES US!
Would you bench Peyton for the Superbowl????

Calm down and hear me out. According to many on this forum and others, Peyton can't win the big one. And since the Superbowl is the biggest one, than clearly Peyton is the worst choice to start.

Brock Osweiler, on the other hand, has NOT proven that he can't win the big one, so clearly he would be the best choice as the starter.

Also, it will be cold at Metlife Stadium, which is Kryptonite to Peyton (as everyone in North America knows), so there is another good reason to bench him.

And then, who could forget, Peyton never beat FL. Three strikes and your out Peyton!

Just wondering???

Hint: turn sarcasm detector to Full On.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
If I was John Fox I would write you an email beseeching you to think before you make a new thread.

thread_does_not_deliver.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Calm down and hear me out. According to many on this forum and others, Peyton can't win the big one. And since the Superbowl is the biggest one, than clearly Peyton is the worst choice to start.

Brock Osweiler, on the other hand, has NOT proven that he can't win the big one, so clearly he would be the best choice as the starter.

Also, it will be cold at Metlife Stadium, which is Kryptonite to Peyton (as everyone in North America knows), so there is another good reason to bench him.

And then, who could forget, Peyton never beat FL. Three strikes and your out Peyton!

Just wondering???

You think Tebow might be available that day?

Reactions: 1 person

Just wondering???

tumblr_mqrohmgjug1soozono1_500.gif

jake-no.gif

N4uhL5R.gif

uhh.gif

use-your-brain-gif.gif%3Fw%3D720

tumblr_mtjp6xNilS1r5zq6ao1_400_zpsc2f9baaf.gif

tumblr_led49gyufo1qdlkgg.gif

Only if Carroll benches the Legion of Boom because they haven't proven anything yet. See other people can make dumb threads too.

VN Store

Back