Broncos fans: Are you rooting for SF or Seattle?

K-town Vol Fan

Blood Runneth Orange
I'm torn. Who do you guys think gives the Broncos the best chance to win? The Hawks have an elite secondary but I'm not quiet sold on Wilson yet and plus it would be fun to see Peyton light those bunch of trash talkers up...if that were the case of course.

SF has a solid offense but their defense is much younger and more under the radar. I think if it were Broncos and SF it would be a shootout.

Thoughts?

These teams are so similar it doesn't really matter. I guess Seattle because Broncos pass D is weak and Seahawks have hurt WRs. I picked SF to win, though.

I'm not a Broncos fan, but I'd rather have Peyton play Seattle I think

Im torn too, i like SF more but they scare me more because of their offense. Their D isn't under the radar at all though. Both teams have outstanding defenses.

Pulling for 49ers! Broncos and Manning win the Super Bowl! If against 49ers, Broncos 34-28. If against Seattle 31-21.

Was just thinking about this and I'm not sure. There are pros and cons with each I think.

Even with a good Denver run d I would hate to see Kap run like this against them.

I'm leaning on San Francisco. Their secondary is good but not nearly as good as seattles. As long as manning gets going in the air we are good.

I want Denver to play Seattle. Wilson isn't as much of a threat as Kap. Kap would tear up Denver and Denver is pretty good at stopping the run, although Beast is a different animal.

I do believe that Peyton can move the ball on either of these defenses too.

Seattle will play a good game against Denver, but I'm glad to see them instead of SF. The Seahawks defense is legit, but I think Peyton and Co. can handle it, if the weather is favorable for passing.

I was pulling hard for Seattle to be the opponent. Not sure why. I have just felt for the last few weeks that the Niners were playing super well and were on a mission. Glad to see them go down. Seattle won't be easy, but if I had to bet I'd put it on Peyton this time.

VN Store

Back