VOLS in the mock draft

loggervol

Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye
right now in the mock drafts I have seen the vols have 4 players going in 7 rounds of the draft.

1] tiny Richardson- I have seen him going in the 1st or 2nd round.

2] Daniel McCullers- I have seen big dan going in the 4th thru the 6th rounds.

3] James stone- 5th thru 7th

4]Ju'wuan James- 6ththru 7th. this is one i'm really questioning. I think he could play at right or left tackle. he also had a very good year last year.

the other vols I see going in the draft that are not listed. rg Zach fulton, rb rajion neal and de marlon walls.

I think James is a bit underrated. He doesn't blow anyone off the ball in run blocking, but does an admirable job nevertheless. As far as pass protection, he has good footwork and don't recall him hardly ever giving up a sack. Not to mention he's almost never penalized.

I actually think he might be a better left tackle in the NFL.

Last edited:
I think several of UT's OL will be the types of guys that find their way into the league in the mid to late rounds or UDFAs and wind up staying for several years. Some good value in those guys.

I don't think James could play LT in the league. Too many dominate speed guys.

I'm really curious to see how Dan does. It might give more insight to our coaching staff with regards to defensive scheming. It could show whether the coaching was lackluster or if some players were just not giving their full effort.

VN Store

Back