Would Peyton beat Seattle?

Other_Guy

foolishFool
With yet another bad defense I would say no. I think they could outlast everyone else, even my Cats.

Peyton? Why does he have to do it by himself? Denver might be able to beat Seattle on a neutral firld.

In New Jersey, in February? I would have serious doubts. Hell, even if they played in the GA dome I would have doubts. That Seattle team is a well balanced one.

I strongly believe that Peyton and the Broncos offense can score a few points on Seattle's D. I'd be more worried about what Russell Wilson would do to the pathetic Bronco's defense.

Your assuming Peyton will be in the Super Bowl. And Seattle has to get through the playoffs

Seattle isn't in the AFC, so Peyton won't have to play them.

He's going to have to worry about that Carolina defensive line getting after him!

Seattle isn't in the AFC, so Peyton won't have to play them.

He's going to have to worry about that Carolina defensive line getting after him!

I don't think Peyton would have to worry about getting hit hard during the pro bowl.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know if Denver's offensive line could handle the Seattle pass rush

Is Seattle's pass rush that good?

When it comes to Denver they need to worry most about good QBs and good pass rushes. I think Wilson is the scariest aspect of their team for the Broncos.

I think Peyton would carve Seattle up. However could Denver's defense slow down Seattles offense? That would be the question.

Boy looking back the Dumervil screw up ended up being huge.

VN Store

Back