Eli having a a awful game vs Seattle

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
3 picks and they are only in the 2nd quater....24-0 Seattle...can the G-Men pull two straight miracle comebacks?

what if Giants come back and win this, down 42-24 with 9:30 left..Giants score 2 TDs in about 15 seconds

Seattle is just dumping everyone.

Bennett (Glad)

Sherman

Lane

Avril and Chancellor have neck issues.

Earl Thomas entering last year on contract...

RIP

I think they are making the right moves, just sucks for fans. As far as remaining stars go, I would trade Chancellor, Avril, and Thomas. I'd hang onto Wagner and Wilson, cause they will likely still be in their primes by the time they rebuild (3 years?), and then you need Brown and Baldwin so that you can protect Wilson and have someone to throw to.

I think they are making the right moves, just sucks for fans. As far as remaining stars go, I would trade Chancellor, Avril, and Thomas. I'd hang onto Wagner and Wilson, cause they will likely still be in their primes by the time they rebuild (3 years?), and then you need Brown and Baldwin so that you can protect Wilson and have someone to throw to.

Yeah, I think they’re ultimately making good moves too. Sherman has several leg injuries. Others are hurt as well. It’s just name-shock right now. They’ve been really good the last 7-8 years drafting no-name people and having them turn out great. Hopefully it continues.

They need o-lineman though. Need them bad.

VN Store

Back