Houston Texans

VolsSportsFan

Mo Money Mo Problems - Michael Scott
Anyone else feel like they are pretenders to the crown? Their best win was against Denver but that was Week 3 and I'm not sure now if they would beat them or not. The Packers and Patriots destroyed them, and now with a chance at getting homefield wrapped up, they get dominated by the Vikings, at home.

Ryan Fitzpatrick has been named the starter which is further proof why I am a New Orleans Saint fan.

I hope the Texans lose em all by double digits.

And I look forward to watching @JManziel2 destroy these losers in Cleveland.

Ryan Fitzpatrick has been named the starter which is further proof why I am a New Orleans Saint fan.

I hope the Texans lose em all by double digits.

And I look forward to watching @JManziel2 destroy these losers in Cleveland.

Wow really are they seriously try to self sabatoge yeah it sure as heck seems that way.
He'll make plays to keep you in the game but always seems to find a way to throw ints at the worst time. He seems like a unsuccessful Brett Farve that kind of gun slinger but with the harrowing throws ints like Romo.

The texans finishing 2-14 may be one of the most shocking opposites of a previous season. They went from potential Super Bowl contender to egregious embarrassment.
Yeah other teams have had losing seasons after going to the playoffs but one this egregious not that I can recall.

The Houston Texans are the first team to start 2-0 in five straight seasons since the 1994-1999 Miami Dolphins.

Fitzpatrick is 2nd in the nfl with his qbr and no ints.

It's a testament to bill obrien's coaching that he has made Fitzpatrick a turnover machine and made him effective so the destructiveness doesn't happen.
I know it's only two games small sample size of 16 game season so a long way to go but still impressive.

J.J. Watt becomes the first player with at least three offensive touchdowns and two defensive touchdowns in a season since Joe Golding (1948 Boston Yanks).

VN Store

Back