Tebow finished

Quite premature to call Tebow finished. There are LOTS of NFL teams in dire need of quarterback help.

Reactions: 1 person
Tebow is finished. He had a one man market for him last year, and that market just said F' it.

I like him, but he won't settle for being a backup. He'll be in the CFL next year.

Yeah, I admire ole Tim .... But he ain't anyway close to being a nfl quarterback. I wish he was

Quite premature to call Tebow finished. There are LOTS of NFL teams in dire need of quarterback help.

... but there were lots last time too and the only other ones that went after him were Jacksonville

(I agree though that it's still premature to call him that until he were to be cut)

Tebow is a player. He will play somewhere at some position. He isn't "done" NFL or CFL, he will still play.

Maybe Chip Kelly will take over at San Diego and need his style of play. If Chip does he certainly could get Tebow at a bargain.

I think Sexy Rexy is scared to start him because he might win. If he did win, Rex would be crucified by the fans for choosing Sanchez over him this whole time

Difference between him and Crouch was that Crouch didnt really give a ****.

He's not a starting QB.. He's not really a running back either.. If he can block, maybe fullback would be about the only way he stays on anyone's team longer than a year..

He's not a starting QB.. He's not really a running back either.. If he can block, maybe fullback would be about the only way he stays on anyone's team longer than a year..

I wouldnt completely count him out as a starting QB, the guy just has so much drive to get better IMO. With the right situation and the right QB coach, I think he could end up being a pretty good QB somewhere down the road. All of the things that he brings to a team makes him a good potential project IMO.

He could sell some tickets in Jacksonville. And they aren't going to win anytime soon anyway.

If you are a major league baseball pitcher, you simply cannot afford to throw 30% of your pitches into the dirt. There is not enough margin for that much error in that level of baseball.

The same thing applies to Tim. Literally, around 30% of his passes are nowhere close. So when you are that inconsistent, it just pizzes off your teammates.

Tim should sue Urban Myers for $200 million dollars. Urban cost Tim at least that much by never teaching him how to pass the ball properly.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back