Peyton visiting with Broncos Tonight!

Would love to see him in a Bronco's uniform or San Fran's! I think those are the two that intrigue me the most and could win immediately. I also think Arizona and Baltimore would be a good fit. However, he does have a house in Miami and I believe he will end up there. They will pay BIG!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is so greeeeeeeeeeat!!!! Little Timmy...back to the bench!

Bwaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
maybe since PM couldn't beat the gators, he can show them how to make a QB ready for the NFL.

I think Peytons final 3 Az,KC and ends up at Miami.Nobody wants to play in cold weather.

I would to love to see him COme to Colorado!!!! Although i think Miami
Is a better fit...

Imagine what happens to ticket sales, TV revenue, and merchandise sales, for the team that signs Peyton!

You will recoup every dollar you pay PM in a matter of months!

Reactions: 4 people
maybe since PM couldn't beat the gators, he can show them how to make a QB ready for the NFL.

The gator board is saying that John Elway loves Peyton and wants to sign him. And then they will probably end up cutting Tebow. Peyton is a pro-style quarterback; Tebow runs the spread. No way they could learn two different offenses for two different style quarterbacks. Of course, they could try to trade Tebow but I doubt that anyone wants to mess with that issue.

Jacksonville needs to put some folks in the seats so they might take Tebow

Would love to see him in a Bronco's uniform or San Fran's! I think those are the two that intrigue me the most and could win immediately. I also think Arizona and Baltimore would be a good fit. However, he does have a house in Miami and I believe he will end up there. They will pay BIG!

San Fran has already washed their hands of it

The gator board is saying that John Elway loves Peyton and wants to sign him. And then they will probably end up cutting Tebow. Peyton is a pro-style quarterback; Tebow runs the spread. No way they could learn two different offenses for two different style quarterbacks. Of course, they could try to trade Tebow but I doubt that anyone wants to mess with that issue.

Jacksonville needs to put some folks in the seats so they might take Tebow

Please, God, no. :banghead2:

Reactions: 1 person
I think Peytons final 3 Az,KC and ends up at Miami.Nobody wants to play in cold weather.

Not as cold as you might think. There's only a couple of games every year that are a little uncomfortable.

Would love, love, love to see Peyton out here but I doubt it happens...especially if they don't have a good plan on how to upgrade the WR position. With that said, I think he's Miami's to lose.

VN Store

Back