The OFFICIAL Timothy Richard Tebow Thread (merged)

NFL network

All short passes. Just had another completion about 10 yds downfield but decker bobbled it going out of bounds.

This offense is a lot of fun to watch. It's so much more varied that a college option offense. I hope it works so they keep doing it.

I hope they keep running the option too. The first time they ran a option style play Tebow got destroyed by Bart Scott.

The play calling just seems bad. It's not a different offense from what they've been doing, the play calling just seems out of sync.

I think they showed everything on the first 2 drives. It's been much more vanilla since then.

Von Miller is so sick. Reminds me of Jevon Kearse's rookie year. He's got like 9 sacks. What's the record for an OLB in a 4-3 defense? He's gotta be close to the record...

Wtf? I don't get it. The option was pretty successful on the opening drive, so what do you do? Scrap it for inside FB handoffs 45 plays straight and fail to get a single first down the entire 2nd half. Great coaching.

Wtf? I don't get it. The option was pretty successful on the opening drive, so what do you do? Scrap it for inside FB handoffs 45 plays straight and fail to get a single first down the entire 2nd half. Great coaching.

Skip agrees

VN Store

Back