The Official Detroit Lions Den Thread

PowerT83

Somewhat sober
Teams are calling the defense dirty. What say you?

Tim Tebow gets to find out how dirty they may or may not be Sunday, I hope they are in the Bronco's backfield all day long

Last edited:
I would take being called dirty an honor. I wish someone would accuse my team's defense of being dirty.

I couldn't care less about being dirty or aggressive. I'm just amazed we've made it this far this season.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Even though they suck, Detroit needs this win Sunday.

Teboverdose:

The feeling one has after witnessing the media glorify QB Tim Tebow as their patron saint to an excessive degree.

I think I'm having a Teboverdose.

Cliff Avril forces a Tebow fumble and returns it for a TD!

Tebow looks miserable out there. No fourth-quarter comeback this week.

Houston takes a pick to the house and it's 45-3. This is probably the worst I've ever seen Tebow play.

I think the Lions can get 4 more wins this season, that might be enough to sneak into the wildcard.

Anybody else see the Lions playerss "Tebowing"?

Twas Awesome.

Nickelback hired to perform the Thanksgiving game halftime show. In the only way one can truly respond to this there's already over 6,000 signatures in less than 24 hours for a petition to find a different halftime act.

Nickelback hired to perform the Thanksgiving game halftime show. In the only way one can truly respond to this there's already over 6,000 signatures in less than 24 hours for a petition to find a different halftime act.

Out of all the Detroit musicians...seriously!!

I mean, out of all the choices...Nickelback. Not an actual band or musician from Detroit or the state of Michigan or a band that isn't the worst thing to happen to music in decades. Nickelback.

Despite the fact East Tennessee borders North Carolina, WTNZ has elected to show a craptastic Dallas-Washington battle instead of Carolina-Detroit. Maybe by the end of the year I'll finally be able to watch them on an actual TV on a day that isn't Thanksgiving.

Lions won't stop shooting themselves in the foot. Three turnovers and a kick return TD and it's early in the second quarter. They better wake up before it's too late.

I expected the defense to be better than it has been lately. Good to see the running game show up though Kevin Smith got 140 on 16 carries.

Well, why didn't you put in a claim?

I don't think Kevin Smith is going to continue to light it up. Hell, CJ2ypc put up similar numbers against Carolina. He didn't get the scores, so his fantasy score didn't even approach that, but if CJ puts up more than 40 yds total on you this year, you're a bad defense.

I picked him up as a wait-and-see prospect if I get into the playoffs, but you can't complain, because you obviously didn't put in a claim, otherwise your league has some messed up waiver order protocol.

I hate Nickelback & I hate the damn play 60 song

welp I jinxed Kevin Smith a few posts up, now I need to jinx my $500 bet that this game would go over 55 points

Last edited:

VN Store

Back