The Official New England Patriots Thread

mooreaj21

The official thread for the 3x Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots.

Last edited:
I root for the Patriots.

When they're playing any AFC South team not named Tennessee.

Little more than halfway through the season the Patriots stand at 8-2, tied with the Jets for the division lead (although the Jets hold the tiebreaker at the moment). The Patritos 2 losses are to the Jets (who they lead at halftime) & the freaking Browns. Yet the Pats have beaten the Raves, Steelers, & Colts. They're also tied with the Falcons & Jets for the best record in the league.

The Patriots play against the Lions this Thanksgiving then finish out their season against (Dec 6th MNF) Jets, (Dec 12th) @ Bears, (Dec 19th SNF) Packers, (Dec 26th) @ Bills, (Jan 2nd) Dolphins.

Something odd about the Patriots - They only have two African American starters on offense and when Woodhead gets the start at RB over Green-Ellis they only have one African-American starter on offense.

About their whole offense is white? Wow. That's rare. Didn't know that. I'll have to remember to look for that tommorrow.

Dec 6th will be an interesting game. Then it's off to Nashville to watch the epic Thursday night Rusty Smith vs. Peyton Manning matchup we've all been waiting all season for. I can't wait!

9-2 showdown with T-Rex will be a true test for this team. A win against NY will be a huge step.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

9-2 showdown with T-Rex will be a true test for this team. A win against NY will be a huge step.

Yes it will, glad we have a 10 day break to rest up some people. Defense still has alot to improve on, although McCourty is turning into a stud. The offense just keeps finding ways to put points on the board.

Tom Brady for MVP!!

If you aren't a Pats fan, please find another thread to post in.

Santonio Holmes said today that a rookie CB cant guard him & he dares the Patriots to put McCourty on him.

So while Rex Ryan continues to run his mouth in every interview the Pats will just do their talking on the field while whooping his Jets @**.

Tom Brady = NFL MVP

Devin McCourty = Best Rookie DB

I never though I'd see Brady as good as he was in '07 again, but folks he is pretty close to that right now.

10-2 & atop the AFC East, just take it game by game.

So while Rex Ryan continues to run his mouth in every interview the Pats will just do their talking on the field while whooping his Jets @**.

Tom Brady = NFL MVP

Devin McCourty = Best Rookie DB

I never though I'd see Brady as good as he was in '07 again, but folks he is pretty close to that right now.

10-2 & atop the AFC East, just take it game by game.

This blowout is just good enough for... a home and home split.

McCourty and Joe Haden are both excellent.

And Brady is otherwordly lately.

Coach of the year award has to go to BB.

No way anyone else even gets considered.

Road to the SB is going through Foxborough, congrats.

Now I'm rooting for the Bolts to make the playoffs.

You know, I was thinking, maybe they should honor Tedy Bruschi every night.

The weather for the Pats vs Bears game is HORRID! Snow, gusting winds, & 9 degree weather.

VN Store

Back