3327 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on The Official New England Patriots Thread Page 89. within the forum NFL Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 01-13-2018, 11:50 PM   #1321
Orange defense

The Official New England Patriots Thread The Official New England Patriots Thread The Official New England Patriots Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrangeTrain View Post
Come on Carl. The Titans never had a chance man. Its the freaking Patriots in the playoffs.
Refs 21 Titans 14. That was the chance for the refs to win.
Old 01-14-2018, 01:48 AM   #1322
BigOrangeTrain

The Official New England Patriots Thread The Official New England Patriots Thread The Official New England Patriots Thread
The Official New England Patriots Thread The Official New England Patriots Thread The Official New England Patriots Thread The Official New England Patriots Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange defense View Post
Refs 21 Titans 14. That was the chance for the refs to win.
Lol. Wrong. The Pats were the better team. They have the Super Bowl all but locked up.

"The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you."- Werner Heisenberg
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-14-2018, 11:45 PM   #1323
HoptownVol

I was at the game with my son, the Titans fan and rabid Brady hater, probably the most fun I've ever had at Gillette, in spite of the cold. Now whats all this beetching about the refs?
Reply With Quote TOP