Hail to the Washington Commanders

I see you on here milo. Come on in and give the Skins their props... :D

(checkerboard_charly @ Dec 18 said:
both these teams suck. neither will make it beyond the first round.
It's not about that man. It's about the skins beating the boys twice in a season. If you were a skins fan, you'd understand. Now quit bringing down my thread.. :thefinger:

only ppl with an iq below 70 are skins fans though.

so i cant think on their level.

and i live to bring ur threads down o-dub. :biggrin2:

(Orangewhiteblood @ Dec 18 said:
This thread is dedicated to all you Cowboy fans out there, especially milo and IBO24/7. How about those Redskins? :dance2: :moon2:
seems I remember some1 posting something about them renouncing the skins....im a colts fan!...lol :dance:

Who is your NFL team again? The Oilers? If so, you don't have much room to talk. :post-20645-1119625378:

(dan4vols @ Dec 18 said:
seems I remember some1 posting something about them renouncing the skins....im a colts fan!...lol :dance:

I know, but it could never happen. I'm a Skin for better or worse, I'm a Colts fan until Peyton leaves. :D

Who is your NFL team again? The Oilers? If so, you don't have much room to talk. :post-20645-1119625378:
hey, at least my teams name isnt demeaning to native americans. how dare u abuse their heritage. (sarcasm)

QUIT CALLING THEM THE $&%&*^^^%$%#%%$&&^&^&*^^&%&^%^% OILERS. THAT PISSES ME THE )&(&*^*&&*&^^*%^(**&^*&(* OFF.

:realmad:

So you are? Volunteer said you were an Eagles fan in another thread. Either way, you're worse than the Skins this year.

They'll always be the Oilers to me... :focus:

Eh whatever. The Giants are going to win the division and the Wild Card probably won't be from the NFC East.

here is a pretty cool site if u are a redskin fan. (god forbid anyone is.)

boston redskins
Thanks man, that is an imformative site. Just for that, I'll only call them the Oilers when you're not around.

I'm sure that milo will like that link too, if he ever stops crying into that Cowboys pillow of his.

So you are? Volunteer said you were an Eagles fan in another thread. Either way, you're worse than the Skins this year.

They'll always be the Oilers to me... :focus:
no i hate the eagles. they screwed the best player in football.

i went to the titans game today and they had the best team from the disfunctional nfc beat.

bring that ugly indian ass to nashville and get smacked up.

by the way what is ur running back gonna be dressed as next week. Liza Minelli?

I'm sure that milo will like that link too, if he ever stops crying into that Cowboys pillow of his.
:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:

being from oregan u would think he would like the sh*thawks.

he is a confused boy. he doesnt know who to root for.

he is a confused boy. he doesnt know who to root for.
I was born in Dallas, son.

i went to the titans game today and they had the best team from the disfunctional nfc beat.

Oh I see....

You're still paying money to see the Titans play this year and say that Skins fans have a low IQ?? :nener:

Titans offense wouldn't be able to move the ball for a totall of 50 yards on that tough defense of the Skins. Dream on. And don't be hating on Portis, he just has a personality.

Oh I see....

You're still paying money to see the Titans play this year and say that Skins fans have a low IQ?? :nener:

Titans offense wouldn't be able to move the ball for a total of 50 yards on that tough defense of the Skins. Dream on. And don't be hating on Portis, he just has a personality.

Oh I see....

Titans offense wouldn't be able to move the ball for a total of 50 yards on that tough defense of the Skins. Dream on. And don't be hating on Portis, he just has a personality.
dream on.

oh i know. he can be judy garland in wizard of oz. u know come out and sing somewhere over the rainbow. daniel snyder can play todo.

087779605X.01._PE60_.MerriamWebsters-Dictionary-of-Basic-English._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Main Entry: Or·e·gon
Pronunciation: 'or-i-g&n, 'är-, chiefly by outsiders -"gän
Usage: geographical name
1 the Columbia River -- an old name used especially prior to discovery of mouth & renaming of river (1791) by Captain Robert Gray
2 state NW U.S. capital Salem area 97,073 square miles (251,419 square kilometers), population 2,842,321
- Or·e·go·nian /"or-i-'gO-nE-&n, "är-, -ny&n/ adjective or noun

dream on.

oh i know. he can be judy garland in wizard of oz. u know come out and sing somewhere over the rainbow. daniel snyder can play todo.
That would still be tougher than that pitiful excuse you call the "Titans"....it's more like the dwarfs...

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back