Anyone getting "pop-up" video ads on mobile?

TrueOrange

Just started with me today, but I had two come up when visiting this page on my phone (without clicking anything/ any prompting)...the first just disappeared into the screen. The second started a video commercial for outback steakhouse.

It also got followed by a message about "click tracking"...which I'm not sure what that was (it asked me to click/push ok in a prompt and might have stopped the iPhone's safari, but I just went ahead and restarted my phone, closed safari, etc).

(Also the prompt/ok agreement didn't seem to be a sentence lol. It ended with just an "n").

Reactions: 1 person
Yep, I was trying to start a thread on my iPhone about it and it wouldn't let me. I had to log into my PC browser. I'm getting the exact same thing and just started about 30 minute ago. Earlier this morning it was working fine.

Reactions: 1 person
Just started with me today, but I had two come up when visiting this page on my phone (without clicking anything/ any prompting)...the first just disappeared into the screen. The second started a video commercial for outback steakhouse.

It also got followed by a message about "click tracking"...which I'm not sure what that was (it asked me to click/push ok in a prompt and might have stopped the iPhone's safari, but I just went ahead and restarted my phone, closed safari, etc).

(Also the prompt/ok agreement didn't seem to be a sentence lol. It ended with just an "n").
We had an issue with one of our mobile sponsors this morning. It's was only up for a short time when someone brought the issues to my attention and I pulled them. If you still have any problems let me know.

Sorry for the inconvenience. :hi:

VN Store

Back