Likes, Dislikes, Agrees, and Disagrees

gunner

The Big Orange Gun
Freak,

Just wondering if it's possible to add Dislikes, Agrees, and Disagree?

I love the Likes, and I think and Dislikes, Agrees or Disagrees would enhance this board.

What do you think?

:good!:

Last edited:
Freak,

I love the Likes, and I think and Dislikes, Agrees or Disagrees.

What do you think?

The dislike would be a badge of honor to some, I think a FOS option should be added 😄

Lol why stop there?

Let's add "kinda agree", "neutral", "wtf is this guy talking about", and "did you have a seizure on your keyboard, because that incoherent **** isn't english"

Reactions: 4 people
Likes are usually a symbol of agreement imo. Generally that means you either share the same opinion or support the idea that the poster is putting out there in some way. As for dislikes, you know some people would abuse it because they don't like certain users. Some might even want to get dislikes and troll harder.

The like is kind of useless, but I wish there was a way to unlike something if you previously liked it. I've accidentally liked some posts that I didn't mean to.

Likes are usually a symbol of agreement imo. Generally that means you either share the same opinion or support the idea that the poster is putting out there in some way. As for dislikes, you know some people would abuse it because they don't like certain users. Some might even want to get dislikes and troll harder.

Yeah but people already abuse the like because they like something automatically because they like the person that posted.

I'm not arguing for a dislike but I think the like option is kind of silly too.

if there is a thumbs up option,there should be a thumbs down option

and cut down on how many you can use of the likes.make em think before they use them or a dislike

uuuh like I do :)

Reactions: 1 person
if there is a thumbs up option,there should be a thumbs down option

and cut down on how many you can use of the likes.make em think before they use them or a dislike

uuuh like I do :)

I like this! Putting limits would be great, I don't really know how to manage it though, and there should be a dislike or thumbs down.

Freak,

I love the Likes, and I think and Dislikes, Agrees or Disagrees would enhance this board.

What do you think?

Dislike and disagree

There's already a thumbs down in the "smilies" tray........:bad:....learn to use it :)

nobody sees it

give like 7 likes and 7 dislikes per a 24 hour period,or something like that

of course I don't know how big a problem adding dislikes, would be for the board

Is there anyway to change the like button to like Facebook where you can unlike it after you like it? I've accidentally liked a few posts that I didn't actually like.

VN Store

Back