Google chrome on mac - help needed

MFL

Semper Fi
I'm using google chrome as my browser on mac os-x yosemite. I get real slow response on volnation scrolling. I dont have any extensions.

I'm using google chrome as my browser on mac os-x yosemite. I get real slow response on volnation scrolling. I dont have any extensions.

Drop kick that overpriced underpowered mac to the street and build a real machine. :)

Reactions: 2 people
Sorry but the Subject I thought was very clear it was not football so it could be ignored....:lame:
But this is clearly a Tennessee football forum and doesn't belong here. :popcorn:

FYI...

How to Improve OS X Yosemite Performance

"Don’t Use Google Chrome

As with all versions of OS X that we’ve seen, Google Chrome just doesn’t play nice with OS X Yosemite. It drains battery quicker and uses up resources when it doesn’t have to."

Interesting. I generally use safari because I like the sleeker interface and the syncing with my other devices but I think chrome actually loads pages a bit quicker.

I typically use Chromium (open-source version of Chrome without the Google call home code) on Linux. I runs really fast. Only issue I have is that Google removed the ability to run the Java plugin from within Chrome and Chromium on Linux so no Java Applets. I also have a Windows 8.1 and Mac OS X slices I can boot from the the same laptop is it's generally not a big issue.

Chrome has been lagging a LOT for me as well. I have a really fast computer so it was puzzling. I even cleared the history, cookies, etc. That did NOTHING. From what I gather, reading articles and seeing other forum posts in other places is that it is lagging for EVERYONE.
It used to be great.
Mine has been crashing DAILY. It may just be a software issue. I've been using Firefox as a backup...Safari is ehhh...

VN Store

Back