Hey Freak, downvote?

J-P

Ave Christus Rex
This seems like the right place to ask this, Freak. We get to like people's posts. How about giving us the ability to downvote posts as well?

I know we're not imgur, but there are some posts that are just begging to get downvoted into oblivion, and some posters that deserve a negative likes count total, IMO, JMO, ILBBQ.

Thanks! :hi:

This seems like the right place to ask this, Freak. We get to like people's posts. How about giving us the ability to downvote posts as well?

I know we're not imgur, but there are some posts that are just begging to get downvoted into oblivion, and some posters that deserve a negative likes count total, IMO, JMO, ILBBQ.

Thanks! :hi:

You're begging for reasonable comments to get downvoted into oblivion. It's just the nature of VN

You're begging for reasonable comments to get downvoted into oblivion. It's just the nature of VN

Hmmm, I hadn't thought of that angle.

Of course, all I'm suggesting is the downvote subtract one from your likes count, not affect the visibility of the post. I think in the long run it would make it a bit more obvious who is bringing good info to the forum and who is just trolling to get folks' gander up.

Of course, it's all up to Master Freak.

:shades:

Hmmm, I hadn't thought of that angle.

Of course, all I'm suggesting is the downvote subtract one from your likes count, not affect the visibility of the post. I think in the long run it would make it a bit more obvious who is bringing good info to the forum and who is just trolling to get folks' gander up.

Of course, it's all up to Master Freak.

:shades:

I go to the politics forum often, and it's not going to be used to separate the reasonable from the trolls. It's going to separate the popular opinions from unpopular opinions. I think it promotes group think. I could wear my negative score like a badge of honor, so go for it.

VN Store

Back