Hey Freak

Freak, also, on Rule 3 it's, "you're* an idiot." Figured this was a good spot to point that out.

It was a joke. I put it in quotes as I was mocking those who call others idiots but use improper grammar to do so. It happens more than you might think :lol:

It was a joke. I put it in quotes as I was mocking those who call others idiots but use improper grammar to do so. It happens more than you might think :lol:

Thats not nice and your a meanie for doing it right hear to.

Sounds like flaming. Reported.

Hope you get an infraction.

Just saw this.. didn't realeyes it.

:)

Freak -- just wanted to let you know that VolNation Store ad that appears on the side of the forums time to time really needs updated -- it keeps showing Adidas gear on the ad thats pictured

Freak -- just wanted to let you know that VolNation Store ad that appears on the side of the forums time to time really needs updated -- it keeps showing Adidas gear on the ad thats pictured

Thanks. It's on my list. I'll try to get it updated this weekend. Our guys at FF have some new Nike gear since launch, including the gray jerseys. :hi:

VN Store

Back