Ads at the bottom of pages

FLSTF-VOL

Blood runs ORANGE!
Can anyone tell me how to get these freaking ads to stop running at the bottom of the pages? I can click on the pause button and nothing happens! They just keep trying to run and its freezing my computer!

Can anyone tell me how to get these freaking ads to stop running at the bottom of the pages? I can click on the pause button and nothing happens! They just keep trying to run and its freezing my computer!

If you're talking about the audio ads, it appears that snuck in our rotation today as I've seen it once also. If I can duplicate it, I should be able to locate it and have it removed. I apologize for any inconvenience. :hi:

If you're talking about the audio ads, it appears that snuck in our rotation today as I've seen it once also. If I can duplicate it, I should be able to locate it and have it removed. I apologize for any inconvenience. :hi:
Thanks, Freak. No big deal.

Freak, if you could just remove the audio from playing that would be awesome. Those ads bleed over to other stuff on my computer & it's very annoying.

Freak, if you could just remove the audio from playing that would be awesome. Those ads bleed over to other stuff on my computer & it's very annoying.

I'll remove those ads completely if I can locate them but I need a screenshot and a target url to be able to have a chance to find it. :hi:

VN Store

Back