Attention Freak...

roddo518

Coach
Is there anyway that we can have a rating button such as a "negavol" button on some of these pseudo fans on this site? I like the " like" button option on our site, but I would also like to see a way to rate some of the "so called Tn fans" on here. Some of these people are obviously trolls, it just gets depressing to see all these negative comments on every positive thread. This would make it so much easier for us to ignore the ones that are working against us!

Reactions: 3 people
I like the above comment and I am sick of all the NEGAVols still waiting for Gruden lol...

Is there anyway that we can have a rating button such as a "negavol" button on some of these pseudo fans on this site? I like the " like" button option on our site, but I would also like to see a way to rate some of the "so called Tn fans" on here. Some of these people are obviously trolls, it just gets depressing to see all these negative comments on every positive thread. This would make it so much easier for us to ignore the ones that are working against us!
Still waiting on your list of the people calling for Butch's head. TIA

Reactions: 1 person
A button to click on, within a thread that you clicked on, would make it easier to ignore people?
say-what.gif

You do know that this is a discussion forum correct? Do you actually know what the concept of a discussion forum is? Are you really trying to imply that because those fans who go a little deeper into the game beyond the wins and losses are somehow lessor fans?

You are in control of your keyboard and mouse. Simply don't click on the link or ignore the comments that you consider to be from trolls or lessor fans. Pretty darn simple.

Reactions: 3 people
why? Is this not something you would like to see? I think the only ones that would not like to see this are people that are not fans. I don't give a flying #^}* about them.

So you don't like people that have a different opinion than yours and if they do then they are not real fans ?
We went through this same kids game when Dooley was the coach.

Reactions: 2 people
Oh yay! Roddo is drawing attention to dreaded negativity again. We should vote him sheriff or something. Oh wait, I know, since he hates VN, maybe he can start his own website and implement his own rules.

Oh yay! Roddo is drawing attention to dreaded negativity again. We should vote him sheriff or something. Oh wait, I know, since he hates VN, maybe he can start his own website and implement his own rules.

Hey Weez! :boobies:

Lol!

No, that wouldn't work.
OP might get a dislike and immediately fall into the fetal position sobbing because someone disagreed with him.

He seems more the temper tantrum type. I'm guessing he was one of those kids that would hold their breath until they got their way. Explains a lot.

You do know that this is a discussion forum correct? Do you actually know what the concept of a discussion forum is? Are you really trying to imply that because those fans who go a little deeper into the game beyond the wins and losses are somehow lessor fans?

You are in control of your keyboard and mouse. Simply don't click on the link or ignore the comments that you consider to be from trolls or lessor fans. Pretty darn simple.

You do know that the opposite of like could be an option! You do know that you can discuss anything you like in this system? You do know that I did not say anything about your fan preference, etc, etc.? I don't really care what team you like. I would like to have a rating system to determine who I would like to spend my time reading.

You do know that the opposite of like could be an option! You do know that you can discuss anything you like in this system? You do know that I did not say anything about your fan preference, etc, etc.? I don't really care what team you like. I would like to have a rating system to determine who I would like to spend my time reading.

You do know that if you don't click on a thread, it goes away, etc etc?

Mods, can we change the title of the thread to "Attention Whore" as it seems a more fitting name?

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back