Is anyone else having trouble with this Amway crap?

BigOrangeTrain

Morior Invictus
Didn't know where to post this so mods feel free to move it where it needs to be. I was wondering if anybody else has been having trouble viewing VN when using an iPad? This Amway thing cuts my screen in half most of the time and make the font smaller. Anybody know what's going on? It happens on safari and chrome.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, I'm looking into it. Thanks for the feedback.

Try now. I believe I found the issue. :hi:

It seems to have stopped the cutting off issue, but my mouse cursor now looks like it wants to click on the entire screen. I can still click the links, just the whole page looks like a clickable link instead of just the titles.

And I have an uncontrollable urge to buy cleaning products.

It seems to have stopped the cutting off issue, but my mouse cursor now looks like it wants to click on the entire screen. I can still click the links, just the whole page looks like a clickable link instead of just the titles.

This ad is for recruiting sales flunkys - its much run like a pyramid scam

Oh, thank God, I thought it was just me. I just posted on the "Really, Freak??" thread on the pub.

@#$%^&* things are taking over my whole screen.

As if there weren't enough reasons to hate Amway anyway. They need a new marketing director.

Hey, they're gone...

eta: now I have Allstate ads en espanol, but I'll take it.

You were still having issues? The campaign is over now but I'm curious as to why this was happening for you. I wasn't aware of any issues besides the ipad one, which I managed to get worked out.

You were still having issues? The campaign is over now but I'm curious as to why this was happening for you. I wasn't aware of any issues besides the ipad one, which I managed to get worked out.

Might have been that I still had the window open from the last night. I got home and restarted the computer and it's gone now.

But I'm still unsure of what to do with the six cases of kitchen metal cleaner I bought while the ads were running.

Might have been that I still had the window open from the last night. I got home and restarted the computer and it's gone now.

But I'm still unsure of what to do with the six cases of kitchen metal cleaner I bought while the ads were running.

:eek:lol: I chuckled. Thanks for the laugh GV. :)

VN Store

Back