HELP Scroll Missing

DrDave

For the past week or two, when I open a topic, the vertical scroll bar is missing. I can't get down to any posting other than the one on top.

Is it me or has something changed?

There is a small horizontal scroll bar in the upper right corner. But it doesn't do anything.

HELP!

For the past week or two, when I open a topic, the vertical scroll bar is missing. I can't get down to any posting other than the one on top.

Is it me or has something changed?

There is a small horizontal scroll bar in the upper right corner. But it doesn't do anything.

HELP!

I've actually heard a few people now having this issue. When you refresh the page does anything change? Also have you to tried clearing your cookies and temporary Internet files?

I've actually heard a few people now having this issue. When you refresh the page does anything change? Also have you to tried clearing your cookies and temporary Internet files?

Refreshing and deleting made no difference. To read your post I had to shrink font size till I could see your post ..... BUMMER

Started about time the TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS popup appeared. ???????

HEY. The TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS went away and now I have a scroll bar.

What browser are you using?

Was this an ad or a pop up that caused this?

The HTH ad is one of the causes of this. Not sure about others. Does it everytime the HTH ad is up, even if I close it.

I'm using IE 10.
The TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS popup is back and the problem is back too.

I had the same issue the last week or so and deleted my history and ran an anti virus and it still occurred

At first it was just my home laptop but my work one did it yesterday

So I couldn't use either
I'm on mobile now
When I land in SFO I log back on tonight and see if it's working

Freak
You gotta kill that HTh ad
I still can't post due to no scroll bar
And I've deleted internet history. Run defender etcx and both the work and home laptop are having issues

Try Chome for a minute and see if it alleviates the problem temporarily.

I'd venture a guess that the ad will eventually rotate out.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back