Thread removed?

Danl

Absinthe Minded
Not sure if this is where to ask, but...

What happened to that thread that was in the Politics Forum yesterday, but it's not there now?

What happened to that thread that was in the Politics Forum yesterday, but it's not there now?

I reported it because of the racial undertones you injected. Thank goodness the moderator on duty erased the hate being spewed.

Reactions: 1 person

It had turned into a complete train wreck and was deleted, assuming it's the one I'm thinking of.

It had turned into a complete train wreck and was deleted, assuming it's the one I'm thinking of.

I'm sure that's the one, Freak.

Thanks.

Is there a repository of deleted thread titles and/or posters currently at banned camp?

Oh, they are out there. Hope he has a great career.

I am delighted for the young man. I too hope he is talented enough to make a lasting impact in the league and encourage others in his situation to come out and get to live and love like we often take for granted.

I am delighted for the young man. I too hope he is talented enough to make a lasting impact in the league and encourage others in his situation to come out and get to live and love like we often take for granted.

when you realize nobody really cares that you are gay, it will be a big burden lifted.

when you realize nobody really cares that you are gay, it will be a big burden lifted.

Sadly, it seems like a lot of people really care that the man is gay, given their reactions to:

A football player kisses another man on the mouth.

Last edited:

Considering what is allowed in the politics forum, it had to get really bad to be deleted from there.

Just to be safe, you should ban Mav and LG for at least 10 days. Order will then be restored.

There will always be losers that will always focus on that. Sad but true. I wish people could, but there are too many idiots in the world (and some on this board that go too far).

VN Store

Back