Getting Malicious Website Block

Coug

I'm running Malwarebytes Premium and I'm getting a 'Malicious Website Blocked' notification from the following thread:

http://www.volnation.com/forum/endzone/4846-funny-pics-thread.html

All posts by user "Terroco" linking images from htp://ww.izipik.com/images/.........

mal.jpg

Not sure what it's trying to do, maybe nothing.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this.

Looks like that user hasn't been around for awhile and only posted in the pics thread in 2007. Just to be safe, I deleted all of his posts.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for posting this.

Looks like that user hasn't been around for awhile and only posted in the pics thread in 2007. Just to be safe, I deleted all of his posts.

No problem, GA!

I can't make out the link, Volly. I just found a similar issue in a different thread though. In that instance, someone posted an image of Butch Jones from memegenerator.net that was being flagged. Since that site has been flagged, Google may be generating that error for any images linked from there.

I can't make out the link, Volly. I just found a similar issue in a different thread though. In that instance, someone posted an image of Butch Jones from memegenerator.net that was being flagged. Since that site has been flagged, Google may be generating that error for any images linked from there.

It's this specific post..

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/218931-jack-jones-hoopin-me.html#post10195911

The problem is that ANYONE using Chrome has to click through the warning screen by clicking "advanced" and then "proceed at your own risk" just to view the thread. That or they'd have to disable their "phishing and malware" detection inside chrome.

Turn off phishing and malware detection

1. Click the Chrome menu Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings and find the "Privacy" section.
4. Deselect the "Enable phishing and malware protection" checkbox.

Note: When you turn off these warnings you also turn off other malware and phishing alerts.

Attachments

• warn.jpg
    warn.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
....this set my filter off a minute ago in the "who's your nfl team" thread in the football forum.

hxxp://www.jew-best.com/photo/NFL-steeler_3.jpg

....this set my filter off a minute ago in the "who's your nfl team" thread in the football forum.

hxxp://www.jew-best.com/photo/NFL-steeler_3.jpg

I'm not getting a warning. Anybody else?

How can a jpg even be dangerous? :dunno:

VN Store

Back