Help With Posting Issues.

chriscwb5

Good Morning Everyone.

I have been a long time member here, although I don't post often, I do spend most of my day lurking the forums and soaking up all things Vol.

Yesterday at work I noticed a friend of my was also reading on VolNation. However, he told me that he was unable to post replies to any thread. Is there anything we can do so that he would be able to post replies and start new threads? I'm not sure if this is an issue that has to be handled by Freak or if there is something that he or I are unaware of that can be done to fix this on our own. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is a stand up guy who wont be another troll on the boards. He would be a great addition to the VolNation community. Chattanooga Butchslappers can also vouch for him.

His User Name is: TNVolunteers

:alien:

Reactions: 1 person
This is at the bottom of my page.

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may post attachments
You may edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Rules

I believe there is a minimum post count to start a new thread.

Has he set up an account? Username/password

Can't post replies without account.

:)

I don't recall seeing an email but I'll check his account.

Freak. I hate to derail but I have a question not worthy of a thread.

If I see a posters remarks and I can quote said poster but can't "like" that poster, what does that mean?

Are they banned or something?

Freak. I hate to derail but I have a question not worthy of a thread.

If I see a posters remarks and I can quote said poster but can't "like" that poster, what does that mean?

Are they banned or something?

Could be banned/suspended or you might have used your likes for the day. If you want to email me with specifics I can check for you.

Maybe he hasn't read enough posts to earn posting privileges yet. Tell him he has to read at least 1000 posts before the site will recognize his faithfulness.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back