Can't stay logged in on iPhone 4

brad37128

Every time I open in safari it makes me log in to VN and I have the page book marked. Also once logged in it keeps logging out when I go to a new forum or use the back button. Can anyone help with staying logged in?

Yes. I am milking it until my contract runs out or until I can get a free phone. Sure beats the ole flip phone 😎

Looks as if signing in has changed some. Where to sign in on VN now? Do you have to go to a thread to do so?

After loading the new iOS for the iPhone , I can't stay logged into Volnation. I've gone into safari settings and enabled password save. I've also reset the cookies.

I'll log in, select 'remember me', visit another site or close the browser and I'm logged off.

Prior to this iOS I've never had a problem.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks for any help.

After loading the new iOS for the iPhone , I can't stay logged into Volnation. I've gone into safari settings and enabled password save. I've also reset the cookies.

I'll log in, select 'remember me', visit another site or close the browser and I'm logged off.

Thanks for any help.

Definitely a cookie issue. Are you able to stay logged in to other sites?

Thanks for any help.

Are you sure you don't have private browsing enabled? In the new iOS, private browsing is in the bottom right of the 'new window' tab thing in Safari.

This may sound dumb but with the floating back button at the bottom of the screen are you sure you're not hitting the log out button by mistake? It's right there.

I literally just did the same thing...:(

Are you sure you don't have private browsing enabled? In the new iOS, private browsing is in the bottom right of the 'new window' tab thing in Safari.

Bro that was it!! Thanks so much! That was insanely frustrating! I was wondering why I didn't have any saved passwords in the safari settings.

VN Store

Back