"Contact List"

therealUT

Rational Thought Allowed?
I'm curious as to what the point of the Contact List is. Does it mean that we can somehow PM members on our contact list? If so, how? If not, what is the purpose of said function? And, how do I work it?

I'm curious as to what the point of the Contact List is. Does it mean that we can somehow PM members on our contact list? If so, how? If not, what is the purpose of said function? And, how do I work it?

To be honest, I've never really understood the purpose of the contacts/friends list. The only advantage I see is that you have quick access to people if you want to view their recent posts. Other than that, I'm at a loss.

To be honest, I've never really understood the purpose of the contacts/friends list. The only advantage I see is that you have quick access to people if you want to view their recent posts. Other than that, I'm at a loss.

:hi:

You tha man

Billy C explained that it was how many people liked you/how popular you are.

Delete due to brain damage on my part.

Attachments

• qm.gif
    qm.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 76
Last edited:

VN Store

Back