Inability to connect to Volnation 50% of the time?

voldawgforever

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to Tennessee Vols Football, Vols Basketball, and Lady Vols
Suggestions:
Access a cached copy of www.*volnation.*com/*forum/*tennessee-*vols-*football/*194316-*sec-*network-*announced.*html
Try reloading: www.*volnation.*com/*forum/*tennessee-*vols-*football/*194316-*sec-*network-*announced.*html
Search on Google:

Also happens in IE

It doesn't seem to matter what browser I use, a lot of times when I try to connect I have this issue. It may connect, and when I click on a topic and try to respond, once I type my response and click "submit", It won't connect again! VERY frustrating, to say the least.

HELP

This does not happen with any other site, only Volnation.

Last edited:
I seem to get a virus blocking alert on VN every day the last 2 weeks -- connecting is no problem though

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to Tennessee Vols Football, Vols Basketball, and Lady Vols
Suggestions:
Access a cached copy of www.*volnation.*com/*forum/*tennessee-*vols-*football/*194316-*sec-*network-*announced.*html
Try reloading: www.*volnation.*com/*forum/*tennessee-*vols-*football/*194316-*sec-*network-*announced.*html
Search on Google:

Also happens in IE

It doesn't seem to matter what browser I use, a lot of times when I try to connect I have this issue. It may connect, and when I click on a topic and try to respond, once I type my response and click "submit", It won't connect again! VERY frustrating, to say the least.

HELP

This does not happen with any other site, only Volnation.

put it on your favorites list maybe that would help

Black Panther, 60% of the time, it works every time

I get it every time and I live way OUT in the sticks 25 miles from town.
2,000 acres in front and 1,000 behind and nothing around me...

BTW let me ask this question.... What is the cheapest Internet connection you can get?
A year back I kept getting this ATnT bundle phone and Internet deal.
I had Earthlink for the last 15 years.. Fact it was out of Knoxville Earthlink bought them..

I signed up for this ATnT I do have DSL way out here.. There are 2 Dr's who have big farms and they got a Phone box deal were you can get DSL which was great for me.
I only had a dial up.... Well I got this ATnT deal phone and Internet $50 a month..
I kept the earthlink for email only for $5.00 just not to lose my contacts email

Welll YEAR IS UP and ATnT is going up on my bundle deal that was pushed down my throat for so long.. Internet is now $45.. Some Britches they said O it was a one time year deal...Total bill is now $75

What is the best cheap Internet Only service out there???

VN Store

Back