Tutorial: View only new replies to threads you've posted in

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member

1. Go into your 'user cp' link at the top left hand corner of the page.

usercp.jpg

2. In the left column click on 'Edit Options'

editoptions.jpg

3. Scroll down to 'Default thread subscription mode. It should be set to do not subscribe. Change it to 'no email notification'.

noemail.jpg

4. From now on clicking on your 'user cp' link will show you a list of threads that you have posted in.

usercp-wsub.jpg

You can manually subscribe to any threads that you like (even if you haven't posted in them) by clicking on subscribe within the thread.

subtothread.jpg

6. You can go directly to the first new in the thread since your last visit by clicking the icon just before the thread title.

usercp-wsub-new.jpg

7. You can go directly the the very last post in any thread by clicking on this icon below:

usercp-wsub-last.jpg

Let me know if this helps.

Feature request:

Freak, can we get the "my posts" on mobile to look at replies to our posts? Not sure how hard that would be to do on your end

Feature request:

Freak, can we get the "my posts" on mobile to look at replies to our posts? Not sure how hard that would be to do on your end

Shouldn't be too hard. I'll look into it this weekend. Remind me if I forget.

Shouldn't be too hard. I'll look into it this weekend. Remind me if I forget.

awesome, thank you. It's something I use all the time on desktop, but can't on mobile. On the Iphone skin, there looks to be plenty of room to add another button on top (right now there are just the three I believe), though I know more goes into it than that lol

VN Store

Back