1222 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on How do I get back to Mobile Mode?. within the forum Need Help?. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 07-04-2018, 10:41 AM   #1
Exiled
Trying to be relevant

How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode?
How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode?
How do I get back to Mobile Mode?

Fat fingered PC Mode on my phone and now can't figure out how to get back to Mobile Mode.

Thanks for the help.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-04-2018, 10:43 AM   #2
Notorious B.E.N

How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode?
How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled View Post
Fat fingered PC Mode on my phone and now can't figure out how to get back to Mobile Mode.

Thanks for the help.
Go to the bottom of the page and on the left side there's a dropdown box, select iphone2012 or whatever it is, something along those lines.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-04-2018, 11:17 AM   #3
Exiled
Trying to be relevant

How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode? How do I get back to Mobile Mode?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious B.E.N View Post
Go to the bottom of the page and on the left side there's a dropdown box, select iphone2012 or whatever it is, something along those lines.
Got it. Thank you.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP