Minor issue

Thunder Good-Oil

When a thread is closed, unread posts in that thread will cause the forum name to be bolded indicating unread posts, but the closed thread title with the unread posts isn't bolded.

When a thread is closed, unread posts in that thread will cause the forum name to be bolded indicating unread posts, but the closed thread title with the unread posts isn't bolded.

Mobile or desktop?

Mobile or desktop?

Mobil
iPhone

It happened a couple of months back. I couldn't figure out why the forum name was bolded but none of the individual topics were. I finally clicked the global "Mark all threads as read" button to make the bolded forum title go away. I figured out today what was causing it when the old recruiting thread in the BBF was closed. There were a handful of unread posts indicated but that thread title wasn't bolded... just the forum title.

I need help! My avatar has disappeared, and my number of posts and number of likes has disappeared, also my date joined. I now show up with a "T" as an avatar an 4 posts with 2 likes. How do I get my previous info. back? My Username is Tombo7. Thanks.

VN Store

Back