I would like a new username if possible

Unconditional Surrender

I picked November Blue in hopes of meeting some closeted Avett Brother fans here. I would prefer Unconditional Surrender going forward if at all possible. It would go so well with my picture choice and create the nice 4-star general brand I am seeking.

I realize this is a bit of a hassle for the mods so thanks in advance! (I will also thank you after the fact as well.)

This needs to be on the Need Help? forum.

I flagged for a mod, although it might take some time. :hi:

btw, as an Asheville resident, I’m pretty uncloseted for the bros, although I’m still unhappy with the I and Love and You thingy. I prefer the thrash banjo stuff.

Last edited:
This needs to be on the Need Help? forum.

I flagged for a mod, although it might take some time. :hi:

btw, as an Asheville resident, I’m pretty uncloseted for the bros, although I’m still unhappy with the I and Love and You thingy. I prefer the thrash banjo stuff.

Thanks man.

The Avett Brothers are easily my favorite band of all time. I have enjoyed all iterations. Deep catalog. Paranoia in B and Distraction 74 are two favorites that you probably like.

Huge TAB fan here, I've seen them like 6x in the last 2 years, definitely a must see live band.

They are awesome. The sound better live than any other band I’ve seen.

I have them at the top followed by OCMS in second.

Just want to weigh in here and say that this thread has absolutely none of the awesomeness potential suggested by the title.

Thank you very much to the moderator that made this happen! I will give you a spot in my cabinet if elected (no background check necessary is my motto.)

VN Store

Back