Mobile ads causing trouble for me while trying to login

allstar34bd

Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?
I'm on my Computer now; because I could sign in after multiple attempts on mobile. Is there a premium we can pay to avoid ads?

* Not complaining, simply asking

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I'm on my Computer now; because I could sign in after multiple attempts on mobile. Is there a premium we can pay to avoid ads?

What’s the issue? Is it a specific ad? A few have been sneaking through I think because it’s the Christmas season. Post a screenshot if you can. Thanks.

I think I know what you mean now. We have a footer ad for guests and it may sometimes partially block the login box. See if it’s fixed now.

What’s the issue? Is it a specific ad? A few have been sneaking through I think because it’s the Christmas season. Post a screenshot if you can. Thanks.

Sorry freak,
I was away, I believe it had Ben Franklin on it lol; but there were a few others that caused the same. I tried multiple times

I don't mind looking at Twin Peaks Ads :)

Haha. I hear ya. Glad that solved your issue. Just never log out and you won’t have that issue since those ads only show for guests. 😬

VN Store

Back