Freak Just a simple request

salsahound

I know this is not about football directly, but......

Is there any way that the avatars of some of these guys could be made larger than a postage stamp when you click on them? I mean some of them are of outstanding beauty, shapeliness and photographic excellence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Is there any way that the avatars of some of these guys could be made larger than a postage stamp when you click on them? I mean some of them are of outstanding beauty, shapeliness and photographic excellence.

AKA "Tiny pics of hot women are not good enough for men with bad eyes."

Reactions: 6 people
AKA "Tiny pics of hot women are not good enough for men with bad eyes."

Exactly. Not even with my reading glasses. But, the one in the orange hot pants with Dutch or something across the back..you can find her online pretty easy. But, there is an avatar in a thread in NCAA that is elegantly hot as fire, and all you get is unproductive squinting.

Did you claim to buy Playboy for the articles?:loco:

I was once a moderator on a political forum and found I was not cut out for the job. I zapped folks who made threads like this with zero mercy or hesitance.

Actually, we gave time outs, but my first impulse was the kill switch

I'm flattered.

Reactions: 5 people
IMO the guy trying to catch a ride with a stranger and then crash in his hotel was the creepiest since I have been here.

Just looking for someone to pick me up at the Strawberry Plains exit (next to the greek restaurant) and take me to Auburn Alabama for the game!!

If you're on the PC and have a mouse wheel, hold control while moving the mouse wheel forward. Feel free to thank me after you clean up.:eek:lol:

If you're on the PC and have a mouse wheel, hold control while moving the mouse wheel forward. Feel free to thank me after you clean up.:eek:lol:
OK. I was gullible. But, you were truthful. I'm more impressed with everything being easier to read than the avatars.

The resolution is adjusted when you save it to fit the size requirements. If it is blown up you won't be able to see it.

Exactly. Not even with my reading glasses. But, the one in the orange hot pants with Dutch or something across the back..you can find her online pretty easy. But, there is an avatar in a thread in NCAA that is elegantly hot as fire, and all you get is unproductive squinting.

Which avatar?

VN Store

Back