2178 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop?. within the forum Need Help?. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 10-12-2017, 10:10 PM   #1
VolMax

why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop?
why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop?

I would think it would be easier to upload a pic from computer than from phone.

About to send screenshot from computer to phone so I can post it for the eleventeenth time...

Am I missing something?
Old 10-12-2017, 10:33 PM   #2
VolMax

why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolMax View Post
I would think it would be easier to upload a pic from computer than from phone.

About to send screenshot from computer to phone so I can post it for the eleventeenth time...

Am I missing something?
And now the attach photo button isn't on my iPhone...
Old 10-12-2017, 10:38 PM   #3
ajvol01
GBO!

why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop?
why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop?
Attach button ok for me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2487.jpg (50.9 KB, 0 views)
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 10:42 PM   #4
golfballs
Join the NRA

why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop?
Mine always come in sideways when posting from my phone
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-20-2017, 03:41 PM   #5
 Freak 
VolNation's Grand Poobah

why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolMax View Post
And now the attach photo button isn't on my iPhone...
I think desktop mode should be just as easy. What's the issue?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-20-2017, 06:20 PM   #6
volfanbill
Fear The Monarchs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
I think desktop mode should be just as easy. What's the issue?
would be nice if the attach button was on the quick reply screen on the computer.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-20-2017, 09:41 PM   #7
Rizzo924

Testing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0666.jpg (65.3 KB, 2 views)
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-26-2017, 12:15 PM   #8
BooBooP

why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop?
[img]http://www.volnation.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=141295&stc=1&d=1509037 903[\img]
Attached Images
File Type: gif IMG_0819.GIF (704.4 KB, 18 views)
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-02-2017, 11:29 PM   #9
Face
VolNation Con Man

why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop? why is it easier to post pic from phone than laptop?
[
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7953DD47-7746-48BF-8DBA-55C85A06A935.jpg (83.9 KB, 2 views)
Reply With Quote TOP