Where did the like button go?

qb19

Orange Streak
I mostly post during the actual football season. As I recall, there used to be an option to like or "thumbs up" a post and there was a running tally. Has that been removed by the Admins? It does not appear to be an option any longer.

If yes, I guess I missed it since I haven't accessed the site much since the end of the last football season. Thanks for the reply.

Last edited:
I mostly post during the actual football season. As I recall, there used to be an option to like or "thumbs up" a post and the was a running tally. Has that been removed by the Admins? It does not appear to be an option any longer.

If yes, I guess I missed it since I haven't accessed the site much since the end of the last football season. Thanks for the reply.

Mods said earlier that when traffic gets slow on here that feature goes away to help speed things up.

no like button? Sorry if this is wrong forum to ask.

no like button? Sorry if this is wrong forum to ask.

I don't really know, but if I had to guess, I'd say it has something to do with the high traffic currently running through the site.

Maybe hiding the like button is a way to reduce strain on the servers.

I think it may be contributing to our double post issues. I'm leaving it off for today while I troubleshoot.

I think it may be contributing to our double post issues. I'm leaving it off for today while I troubleshoot.

Last night I had a couple double posts and it was likely because I hit 'submit reply' a couple times while the site was going slow -- over 9000 users online it showed --

can you turn it back on soon? I'm looking for a job and using my like to post ratio on my resume

Find the posts of those complaining about the like button missing and you'll identify all of VN's attention wh... um, seekers.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back