Whats the deal with the ads?

VolsSportsFan

Mo Money Mo Problems - Michael Scott
In Chrome, it keeps jumping down to ads at the bottom of the page, and when I try to scroll back up, and it snaps back down focus to the ads.

Reactions: 4 people
Happens to me at times, as well. Also in chrome. It seems to be only certain ads, though.

When you get to the last page of the "this is actually year 3" thread the page automatically scrolls to the bottom and you cant scroll back up it keeps moving you down. What is the deal with that?

I know this is gonna get moved but I figured this was the fastest way for a mod to see it.

Can anyone identify the ad causing it? Post a screenshot maybe? Hasn't been happening to me personally.

Me too. Actually wondering if it's a virus of some kind, because I'm now getting them on other sites too.

Reactions: 1 person
I still haven’t gotten these myself but I’ve been given a target link from the Verizon ad and I’m looking to track it down.

I still haven’t gotten these myself but I’ve been given a target link from the Verizon ad and I’m looking to track it down.

Just got another one after clicking on a thread.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171017-074419.jpg
    Screenshot_20171017-074419.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 0
Just now when I clicked on the "People on here should get over" thread.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171019-073356.jpg
    Screenshot_20171019-073356.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 0
Do you guys see those just one time are they popping up continuously? I still haven't seen any of those on my end for some reason.

Do you guys see those just one time are they popping up continuously? I still haven't seen any of those on my end for some reason.

Not continously. Random times on random threads. Only happened twice to me and posted both screenshots right after it happened.

I don't get anything on my phone, but I'm getting video ads for Amazon on the bottom of the screen on Chrome on my pc. I don't have the problem where it jumps to the bottom of the screen, just video with sound. So i hear the sound even though the ad is at the bottom and I'm at the top of the page.

VN Store

Back