Server Lag?

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
Anyone else having server lag issues past few days? I go to a few other forums and haven't had any issues. Seems to be worse after posting...Just wondering....I've tried using Chrome & Firefox and same on both browsers.

I personally have not. Is it just on this site?

Is the issue the same on wifi as it is on data? I'd try power cycling your modem and clearing your cache.

I have the same issues. I think LG started a thread with similar issues too. I think it has to do with the various advertisements. it seems like any time there is a video ad it takes 5 minutes to load, and I wish that was hyperbole. this time I saw a script for "waiting for dt-secure.videohub.tv....." but I have seen several like that.

issue has been on multiple comps and browsers. doesn't seem to be an issue on mobile but maybe thats because the adds work different there?

a couple other potential culprits.

securepubads.g.doubleclick....

ads.yahoo.com....

even after it seems like they are done loading its continuously cycles their loading.

I'm not experiencing any issues, but if you have a particular video ad or something that's causing issues, you can click the little button in the top right to not show it anymore.

I'm not experiencing any issues, but if you have a particular video ad or something that's causing issues, you can click the little button in the top right to not show it anymore.

Is blocking an ad tied to your user cp?

VN Store

Back