Username Change

JFreak

Buck Fama
Paging Admins: Who do I have to talk to around here to get a username change?

Email me or post here and I'll try to get to it for you.

Freak, can I still post a requested username change here? I can't find an option to email/message you. I've discovered I'm the sun shining alter ego of a more senior BeardedVol.

If twitch will let me change my username every 3 months now surely VN can let me change it every what 6-7 years lol. Cmon Freak fix the errors of my terrible name choice as a teen :(

HEY freak so idk if it’s bc I changed my email since I’ve joined but I’ve sent a message to the admins, posted on here, and emailed you that I want my username changed to BleedingOrange18.i understand that you all have stuff going on but if you could help if be most appreciative.:) thanks In advance

Paging Admins: Who do I have to talk to around here to get a username change?
Can I get a name change? Want to change to Defcon5 if not to violent. Please text to 901 422 @@@@. Can not tell you how many hours of enjoyment I have had on VN. Freak you are the best. 3 best things in life: bourbon, making easy money & Vols. Could name a 4th but not sure appropriate, not sure it’s 4th either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Please change name to Neo.

Name was a joke from years ago and has served it purpose.

Thanks.

Oh I posted in the FAQ thread but now I see this. Should I still use that email (vol_freak@yahoo.com) @Freak to let you know? I'd like my username to just be VolNiner whenever you've got time, I can email too if needed. Thanks

VN Store

Back