Wifi Times Out

95 Vol Alum

Go Big Vols!
Since you've done whatever you've done, my connect speed slowed when I post. Now my browser times out on two different devices (iPad & iPhone) trying to just connect to VN.

LTE works immediately. Thoughts?

Since you've done whatever you've done, my connect speed slowed when I post. Now my browser times out on two different devices (iPad & iPhone) trying to just connect to VN.

Mine has also been doing this recently. Do you have AT&T?

No. Comcast.

Have to turn off the wifi on my phone to load a VN page. Otherwise, spinning wheel and a time out notice.

Me too

Very strange. Thought it was just me

Wifi times out? And all of you have different providers? Any other details you can provide that might help?

Only when posting? Not reading?

No I can't even get to VN unless I shut the wifi signal off. Started yesterday morning. Still won't connect but all other internet is fine.

I updated my firmware last night in the router and cleared my browser history. No help.

Nothing changed on my end really.

No I can't even get to VN unless I shut the wifi signal off. Started yesterday morning. Still won't connect but all other internet is fine.

I updated my firmware last night in the router and cleared my browser history. No help.

Nothing changed on my end really.

So you can't access the site at all? Email me your home IP address to vol_freak@yahoo.com. Let me make sure you're not blocked at the IP level somehow.

Tried my windows laptop using Chrome this morning. Same issue.

This site can't be reached. Took too long to load. Definitely the router and the website.

Tried my windows laptop using Chrome this morning. Same issue.

This site can't be reached. Took too long to load. Definitely the router and the website.

See my post above. Sounds like your IP might be blocked or something.

Sometimes it is fast as lightening...and then one moment later it is slow as molasses.

VN Store

Back