Twitter/Tweet Embed?

It'd take some work but could probably be done on the forum since it's using vBulletin. It'd also be nice to post other videos and not just youtube. Like Vimeo, and .mp4 videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
[twitter]https://twitter.com/sportscenter/status/854908391763972096[/twitter]

Reactions: 2 people
Hey Freak, something I've noticed on the embedded Tweets is when hitting the "go to first unread post" button, the page jumps to the last embedded Tweet in the thread instead of to the first unread. On the desktop site at least.

Minor annoyance, but curious what's causing that.

I think there may be an issue with embeddded tweets. Seems like none of the embedded tweets are working. It says "Sorry, that page doesn't exist" although the tweets have not been deleted from Twitter.

Reactions: 1 person
I think there may be an issue with embeddded tweets. Seems like none of the embedded tweets are working. It says "Sorry, that page doesn't exist" although the tweets have not been deleted from Twitter.

Nvm.

Hey Freak, something I've noticed on the embedded Tweets is when hitting the "go to first unread post" button, the page jumps to the last embedded Tweet in the thread instead of to the first unread. On the desktop site at least.

Minor annoyance, but curious what's causing that.

The problem is the tweets don't load instantly. When you click "go to first unread", it does. But when the tweets load, it scrolls the page. That's my belief, anyway.

I cant see the tweets. And the link to embeded tweet says page cant load. Is this on my end or what?

I cant see the tweets. And the link to embeded tweet says page cant load. Is this on my end or what?

I’ve seen a few people having issues but I’m not sure why. Try clearing your cacheand temp files, and make sure you have updated to the latest version of iOS.

VN Store

Back