Girly Thread

There is not but I've heard there are some sites on the internet that specialize in that sort of thing.

Reactions: 1 person
Is there still a secret girly pic section? *Asking for a friend* :rock:

You know someone has been around a long time when they ask about the pics forum. Lol.

Sorry to disappoint your, um, friend. 😬

You know someone has been around a long time when they ask about the pics forum. Lol.

Sorry to disappoint your, um, friend. 😬

On a similar note. What has happened to the arcade? I haven't been able to bring it up forever. It says admin has disabled it. I spent a lot of time there.

Reactions: 1 person
On a similar note. What has happened to the arcade? I haven't been able to bring it up forever. It says admin has disabled it. I spent a lot of time there.

I need to look into it. It hadn't been updated in a long time and was a potential security risk. I may check into it a bit further.

Freak shut it down under the guise that it was a potential security risk but we all know it's only because it was fun. Fun things on VN get shut down because we're not allowed to have fun on VN. "The girls of" threads got virtually axed and so did the arcade.

I've never actually used the arcade. :)

I need to look into it. It hadn't been updated in a long time and was a potential security risk. I may check into it a bit further.

Appreciate it sir, tyvm. Like I said. I liked the feature, and spent a lot of time there. That is all my wife did on VN. Thanks for a potential resurgence. :hi:

VN Store

Back