Thread View Options

larjoranj

I CAN'T REMEMBER
Under FAQ it says the following about thread viewing options:

You have a choice over how you view threads. When you're in a thread, look at the top bar. On the right hand side you'll see 'Display Mode'. Click on this and it lets you change how posts are ordered.

I can't find 'Display Mode' anywhere. How do I view a thread so that I can tell who is replying to what when they don't use quotes?

Under FAQ it says the following about thread viewing options:

You have a choice over how you view threads. When you're in a thread, look at the top bar. On the right hand side you'll see 'Display Mode'. Click on this and it lets you change how posts are ordered.

I can't find 'Display Mode' anywhere. How do I view a thread so that I can tell who is replying to what when they don't use quotes?

This setting is not in a thread it's in "User CP" under "Edit Options" then under "thread display options".

This isn't going to help you though with the problem you mentioned. If someone responds in a thread and didn't quote anyone you either assume he's responding to the OP(original post) or you have no idea who he is responding to and he needs to be taught to use quotes so people will know who he is talking to.

Last edited:
I have a question.

On my phone using iPhone 2012 I was scrolling and must have done something by accident.

Normally while viewing threads in a forum, all the ones I have not viewed are in bold. The ones I have viewed are not. Now nothing is in bold. I have tried "mark read" and that does not help.

What have I done? Lol, its annoying and its driving me crazy because I can't figure it out.

I have a question.

On my phone using iPhone 2012 I was scrolling and must have done something by accident.

Normally while viewing threads in a forum, all the ones I have not viewed are in bold. The ones I have viewed are not. Now nothing is in bold. I have tried "mark read" and that does not help.

What have I done? Lol, its annoying and its driving me crazy because I can't figure it out.

In the past, when I've had this problem, I've signed out and logged back in.

Anyone know why when I try to go to PC Mode on my IPhone, it now goes to a page that says Server Can't Be Found? Just started. Thanks.

Disregard, it's working again. Freak must have blocked me. 😁

VN Store

Back