Mcdonalds coffee pop up ads

Ronald McDonald paying Freak under the table.

It's just sitting at the bottom of my screen constantly now while on here at each page.

It's not a pop up per se. Just a smal sticky ad at the bottom for a McDonald promotion we are experimenting with this month.

Always looking for new ideas to cover the cost for the increase bandwidth for all the moaning and complaining. Lol. Only kidding. 😛

If you find it overly bothersome or have other feedback, shoot me and email at vol_freak@yahoo.com and let me know. I always take input from you guys into consideration.

Thanks.

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

It's not a pop up per se. Just a smal sticky ad at the bottom for a McDonald promotion we are experimenting with this month.

Always looking for new ideas to cover the cost for the increase bandwidth for all the moaning and complaining. Lol. Only kidding. 😛

If you find it overly bothersome or have other feedback, shoot me and email at vol_freak@yahoo.com and let me know. I always take input from you guys into consideration.

Thanks.

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

I don't have anything against you making money. But the hide tab isn't working. It may be in some instances but being as small as it is when trying to click it the second page ad is opening.

Just go ahead and charge $6 a month to post here and the non-Vol fan trolls with Vol names and duplicate accounts will magically disappear. :)

Reactions: 2 people
not on my VN page --- though I wish the VN Store would update its ad to show Nike merch instead of Adidas

Is it honestly even that noticeable after the initial shock? By my math on an iPhone 6/7 it takes up a sliver of the screen - roughly 1/15th.

I bet if it was a pic of a girl laying on the beach in a bikini you guys wouldn't complain. 😎

Maybe that's the solution: Victoria's Secret ads. Lol.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back