how do administrators

ice

Pro 2A - GOA & NRA member
get to be administrators?
Voted in by the members?
Appointed?, By whom?.

no honest, straight answers.

ps: Why was this post removed from the main forum, and by who?.
First it gets bumped way down the page, then moved????????.

Last edited:
Because it doesn't pertain to football and was probably moved by Freak or a moderator..

Last edited:
I think it has a lot to do with football. Your answer does not make sense.
Administrators and moderators control this board. "football"

Then ask the main man, Freak. This is "need help" area.

Last edited:
Then ask the main man, Freak.
Who is freak?. Besides, I wanted input from members, not administrators or moderators.

Did I ask a strange question?. Answers seem evasive.
Do not want an argument. Just ask a simple, and I thought reasonable question.

Tired of this ****. I feel like i`m trying to get answers from 13 year old kids.
I`m outa here. Just forget it.
I am going to take a break from Vol Nation. I have never been on a website where there are so many immature posters.
Out!

Last edited:
Who is freak?. Besides, I wanted input from members, not administrators or moderators.

Tired of this ****. I feel like i`m trying to get answers from 13 year old kids.
I am going to take a break from Vol Nation. I have never been on a website where there are so many immature posters.
Out!

What the??

get to be administrators?
Voted in by the members?
Appointed?, By whom?.

We just get asked, pure and simple. It's been awhile since we added new mods, but it typically involves: 1) Freak recognizing that we need more people to handle increased activity. 2) identifying somebody we think could work; 3) convincing them to do it.

How would anybody but admins/mods know how it works?

no honest, straight answers.

ps: Why was this post removed from the main forum, and by who?.
First it gets bumped way down the page, then moved????????.

We have no control over a topic getting "bumped down the page." What happens with something like this thread is it gets buried almost immedialety in the Football Forum because it's not pertinent to football and will quickly get covered up by other conversations.

There's no conspiracy. It got moved in here so people might actually see it.

Out!
Freak owns the website. He asks poor unsuspecting posters to help moderate it. It has been a while since anyone has been foolish enough to say yes.

Oh, and the obligatory...

images

How long is it gonna take the administrators to get off their ass and mail me my mother****ing Amazon Gift Card?

This feigned outrage was brought to you by Powert83

Reactions: 1 person
How long is it gonna take the administrators to get off their ass and mail me my mother****ing Amazon Gift Card?

This feigned outrage was brought to you by Powert83

Freak, if I ban him can I have the gift card?

This feigned abuse of power was brought to you by vader.

Reactions: 4 people
No lie it's always been a hope that I would get chosen as a mod here. So far that email hasn't come.

VN Store

Back