Enabling / Disabling Signatures in posts

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Instead of having a separate skin for signatures like we have done in the past, I decided just to turn everyone's off by default. If you would like to enable the viewing of signatures in posts please do the following:

1. Go to the User CP link at the top of the page
2. click on edit options
3. Check the box to view signatures.

That's it!

I apologize for the inconvenience.

I can't see sigs either . . . which really doesn't bother me that much.

BTW, the Volnation 2k7 skin is pretty cool with the scoreboard on the forum main page.

Instead of having a separate skin for signatures like we have done in the past, I decided just to turn everyone's off by default. If you would like to enable the viewing of signatures in posts please do the following:

1. Go to the User CP link at the top of the page
2. click on edit options
3. Check the box to view signatures.

That's it!

I apologize for the inconvenience.

And that didn't work BTW

Sorry, I really should test these things when I finish. :redface:

It should b working now.

GAVol, somebody suggested that scoreboard thing to me. I can't remember who it was. :)

I like it better without sigs....what happened to the skin with the avatar above the thread???

I like the sigs, I think mines a little big though.:ermm:

Yeah, I was going to PM you about that. We usually try and keep them no taller than about 150px. You could resize that pic and actually make it look better.

I like the sigs, I think mines a little big though.:ermm:

How about this?

WeAreTennesse2.gif

Feel free to use if you like.

Yeah, I was going to PM you about that. We usually try and keep them no taller than about 150px. You could resize that pic and actually make it look better.

Ok, thats cool. I guess the one I have now is small enough. JWard got it for me ( Thanks ), so Im gonna use it because it has Adidas on it & plus it looks better. :)

VN Store

Back